Monday, January 25, 2010

Naxos Customer Review Team

I've been reviewing CDs and DVDs as a member of the Naxos Customer Review Team for a few months now. Naturally, there are Villa-Lobos discs included on this list, and music from Latin America. Somehow, some way, though, I manage to mention Villa-Lobos in pretty much every review! Who'd have thought that!

Here is a complete list of reviews as they appear at Amazon.com. You'll also see these reviews showing up in a wide variety of online shops: naxosdirect.com, hbdirect.com, barnesandnoble.com, overstock.com, cduniverse.com, buy.com, rateitall.com, and the iTunes store.

My most recent review is for the amazing Mats Bergstrom's disc of music by Francisco Tarrega. This is very, very highly recommended!

1 comment:

  1. Dean - I love reading your reviews! They are so helpful. I work at Naxos and there aren't enough hours in the day to listen to all the great music we release each month. That being said, the reviews are so helpful for me when picking out new/varied music to listen to. I am admittedly a pianist and really love orchestral music. However, Percussion and Guitar are slowly becoming favorites of mine as well!

    Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete